Camp Pinewood has 48 beautifully wooded acres along the Payette River
Our facility can house up to 125 people
(Because of our Conditional use permits, we do not book Family Reunions or Weddings)
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Camp is located within McCall City limits and is within walking distance of the downtown area.
- Winter Activities include: a tubing hill & tubes, snow shoes, indoor recreation room, close to 3 ski areas.
- Spring, Summer & Fall activities include: Archery Tag, large play field, Volley Ball, Octo-ball pit, playground, Archery range, Boulder climbing area, fishing, hiking, Nature center and Slip & Slide!
- Large Chapel with stage, sound system, and flexible seating.
- Healthy and delicious meals at reasonable rates (special diets available)
- Large dining room holds 130 with extra seating outdoors.
- Lodging includes: 1 dorm with 6 rooms that sleeps 54, 2 large 10 bed cabins that are year-round, 7 rustic cabins (seasonal bathrooms) that hold 6-8 people each.
- Two separate, furnished, individual rooms/suites for speakers or leadership staff.
Please note, NeW prices as of 2/11/2022
#1 Retreat Center
$45 per person, per night
or $900 per night for whole facility
Meal Packages are available for $8/meal.
This is a self contained facility for up to 34 people, 10 upscale rooms (24 beds) with bedding and towels provided.
There are bathrooms in each room, a common Kitchen, a dining area and a separate meeting area for your use.
#2 Main Camp Retreat
$40 first night, $30 each night after
All meals are $8
2 nights + 4 meals = $102/person
2 nights + 5 meals = $110/person
3 nights + 8 meals = $164/person
Churchill lodge with 6 rooms (sleeps 54)
Timothy Cabins 10 bed cabins (seasonal bathroom) (sleeps 20)
7 rustic cabins (seasonal bathrooms) that hold 6-8 people each (sleeps 44 total)
1 Furnished bedroom in Joshua's Retreat for leadership.
Bradley Chapel with stage, sound system, and seating up 125.
Large dining room holds 125