ANGEL TREE SCHOLARSHIP
- Angel Tree is a ministry of Prison Fellowship. Campers with one or more of the following qualifications are eligible to receive an Angel Tree Scholarship:
- 1. Are registered for Angel Tree Christmas through Prison Fellowship (have received an Angel Tree Christmas gift).
- 2. Currently have a parent or step-parent incarcerated in a county, state, federal, or military facility. (Need to provide name and facility name). If the child received the scholarship in the past while their parent was incarcerated, and now that parent is no longer incarcerated, the child may continue to receive the scholarship.
- 3. Currently live in a household with an Angel Tree Child or qualifying child who is also attending camp.
- You pay $20 as a deposit that is then converted to a prepaid Canteen Store card when the child gets to camp. (no change given for the unused portion of this deposit)
- One scholarship per child per summer, either for Day Camp or one of our Summer Youth Camps.
- If the above scholarship does not apply to your situation, but you still need assistance, Camp Pinewood raises funds every year to help kids and families.
- If you attend one of our Association churches, please check with a representative from your church to see if there are any scholarships available through your church.
- If there are no scholarships available through your church, you may qualify for one of our general camp scholarships. When you register your child for camp, there will be a section asking extra questions for those requesting a scholarship.